Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Indeed, the exchange between EMV and EPV is very similar to the exchange between kinetic energy and the potential of a body moving in a gravitational field. I can not further theorize because the thing seems that does not happen because of the presence of an external gravitational field ... but perhaps for an unknown field inside the atom and not assimilable to the weak gravitational force that exists between nucleons and electrons and so I can not give a reason why to all this. So it is better …

• PNN does NOT violate: b) The law of conservation of energy A criticism that was made in the past about the existence of the possibility of violating the III principle of newton was that this would have led to a violation of the principle of conservation of energy because given the constant energy throughout the system (including also electricity) the same could not have sustained high levels of kineticenergy given that it would not have had an equal compensation of electricity. Now the pnn tests…

• In conclusion, PNN does NOT violate: a) the law of conservation of momentum Given that the dr. Planck told us that the conservation of the impulse is ensured by the conservation of electromagnetic momentum fisica.unipv.it/antoci/re/Planck08.pdf Now also in the link asps.it/azione.htm the physicist V. Moretti says that: In Newtonian mechanics the third principle of Newton is thus enunciated. With reference to an inertial system, assigned two bodies A and B, if A exerts a force F on B then B, at t…

• From Nova Astronautica Vol38 n.158 asps.it/vol38.htm I have done a rough account excluding the non-linearity of the event even if in the observed data we notice a certain tendency to non-linearity. After about 17 hours with battery power at about 320 watts F432 would reach the acceleration of just over 1 g and then it would take off. With the non-linearity of the increase in thrust force F432 would take off before. Needless to say that the batteries should be recharged with solar panels and RGT …

• A note: About two years ago I find such correlation between Emdrive an PNN: EmDrive experimentally verified that "Thrust signals even after the electrical power was turned off" (from sciencealert.com/independent-s…-em-drive-produces-thrust) The same occurs with more evidence for F242 and better with F432 neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/20…-at-2-56-grams-of-thrust/ asps.it/assettof242.htm For me "Thrust signals even after the electrical power was turned off" is not a measurement error and agreesin th…

• From Nova Astronautica Vol38 n.158 asps.it/vol38.htm For a long time our judgment on the Emdrive is the following: just because there are, as Staal says, many theories to explain the emdrive can only mean that the creator and / or the researchers of the em drive have not yet understood what is the UNIQUE and just theory. Theory that for us is the same that regulates the functioning of PNN or primarily the violation of the principle of action and reaction. But the Emdrive in doing such an operati…

• @ W. Staal Non-Newtonian Propulsion does not violate the conservation of the momentum nor that of energy. It could only give details after the release of the N.158 of Nova Astronautica ,ASPS issue, in about 2-3 weeks Sincerely E.Laureti

• * The important fact recently discovered is that the violation of action reaction principle change newtonian inertia law and the II newtonian principle too. We see this experimentally in pendulum tests with PNN prototype F432 powered by batteries. Newton laws are not wrong but can be bypassed. We found any correlation with emdrive too * PNN tests that bypass the 3 laws of Newton's motion neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/20…onfirmed-with-f432-tests/ neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/20…-about-little-cart-t…