Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actual Em drive in a space plane??

Willem Staal - - News

sciencealert.com/mysterious-sp…ays-and-we-don-t-know-why we're sure want to look whats hiding under the hood of this craft..

• EM drive has been tested

Willem Staal - - News

Woodward is not ready yet to stop testing the EM Drive. In Dresden lab they used very low power levels, meaning that "any real signal would likely be swamped by noise from spurious sources," So, the result might be quite different when they use higher power levels.

• EM drive has been tested

Willem Staal - - News

sciencetimes.com/articles/2322…ngine-has-been-tested.htm

• Even if the yield is not as much as Shawyer claims to be, a minor positive result would be a real breaktrough!

• zmescience.com/science/emdrive-propulsion-055432/ Tajmar's team will test the drive before autumn.

• latest test Shawyer

Willem Staal - - News

Shawyer saw something happening with the NATO 1VB satellite, he probably saw it moving somehow. Its based on this discovery he made a prototype. Did the German scientist ever included the tech specs of that satellite in their report?

• latest test Shawyer

Willem Staal - - News

emdrive.com/fm2test101.pdf In this Flight test Model test they had some trouble with the alignment of the endplates. That still makes me wonder; what is sandwiched between the endplates??

• Quote from calmagorod: “To tell you that together with my collaborators if we keep the mosfet always powered by solving the problems of heat dissipation and also those of the batteries and impedance, we will attempt to take off F432 and maneuver it in a first attempt like a drone. I'll open a special thread on this project as soon as possible ” Do you use Lateral Double Diffused MOSFETs? And how do you manage the heat dissipation in the coldness of space? BTW my italian is not that good..

• emdrive.com/shrivenhampresentation2019.pdf

• Another Sputnik event coming soon?

Willem Staal - - News

dailygalaxy.com/2018/11/china-…emdrive-spaceship-travel/ ConsciousDeadlyGibbon-max-1mb.gif

• emdrive.com/thrustvload.pdf maybe this publication wil clarifies it all.

• Tractor beams

Willem Staal - - Physics

sci-news.com/physics/tractor-beam-atoms-06569.html Well this is interesting. they are now able to attract atoms in a device with a artificial empty chamber much like space. But my question is: Will this light be able to do the opposite too? repel a object way from stray atoms!

• McCulloch says the microwaves bouncing around within the cavity have inertial mass (electromagnetic radiation does: that's why it can push a Solar sail) and their inertia is determined by quantised inertia. In the MiHsC theory the Unruh waves are allowed only if they fit exactly within the Hubble horizon or within a local Rindler horizon, .. if the cavity wall in this case was acting like a horizon... then the microwaves at the wide end would have more inertia than those at the narrow end since …

• I don't think flattening the cone will have much effect. As the effect of this device is based on random dispersal of waves untill a straight event (Collinear) happens in the fustrum that enables the waves to push the device away, a flattened cone would diminish the overall effect. Its NOT like the effect as squeezing the end of a waterhose to make water flow quicker. The balance of action/reaction is the key of the impulse, NOT the intencity.

• THE CONCLUSION IS THIS: When using the exact solution for resonance of a truncated conical cavity, for constant resistivity and magnetic permeability of the interior wall of the cavity and for constant geometrical ratios, constant medium properties and for the same mode shape . the frequency scales (exactly) like the inverse of any geometrical dimension, therefore the skin depth scales (exactly) like the squareroot of any geometrical dimension, the quality of resonance (Q) scales approximately l…

• One thing puzzels me. The original EM drive as the next generation one has one thing in common that McCulloch has not: A extension on the frustrum! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS EXTENSION? It MUST be someting important. ioFqGfB.jpg uqrerIC.jpg This is the elusive part of the EM Drive IMHO. What is happening there??

• It seems that there is something different about the Shawyer version of the device. Something elusive, hidden in plain sight. It could also be a way to protect patents. I remember the Yttrium barium copper oxide controverse in the low TC superconductive Woodstock craze in the mid 80's A publisher added Ytterbium for yttrium in the pre-publication. (later they found out it was a way to protect the patent) The weeks before the actual publications with the correct element the science community was …

• digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/vie…cle=3772&context=smallsat Im not sure if this was published here , but its good reading..

• Quote: “Michael McCulloch is pushing the concept very far, in trying to use MiHsC to explain LENR too... I'm not convinced, but if EmDrive, Mach, LENR, and darkmatter/energy had the same origin, it would save much work for physicists. ” I bet ya, thats exacly what he tries to do... Coming up with a sort of unified theory will be a very nice addition for your resumé..

• Quote: “Is there any parallel/difference description with EmDrive, and interpretation relatively to MiHsC model? I did not follow Mach effect, theory, nor experiments .... ” My guess is that both effects might be related, they both have something in common. Of course there is still no conclusive theory about the em-drive/mach effect, but you can bet they working on it. And if they do, you might see significant improvements in the overal designs of the "propellentless" units. Its like the inventi…