Critical assessment of the validity of EM-Drive experimental claims and supporting theories.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks.
      I Cannot verify the details, but the approach is very interesting.

To understand what is the phenomenon, and what candidate theories can be eliminated, one way is to look at the behavior of the function for thrusts from design parameters, especially dimensions.
      One interesting point is this study is that it account for the behavior of Q with dimensions.
      One common error in such studies is to assume "all else being equals" while in fact many parameters assumed stable , depends (like Q) from other parameters in realistic situations.

I remember vaguely that Harold White of Nasa EW studied his results, to test his "quantum vaccuum plasma" theory, and concluded negatively...

Whatever is this analysis, it is something to do again on collection of results.
      Many theories emerged from phenomenological laws (Ohm, Boyle-Mariotte...)
      “Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
      See my raw tech-watch on scoop.it/u/alain-coetmeur & twitter.com/alain_co