Asps PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) tests which in our opinion violates action reaction principle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Latest PNN News April 8, 2021]

Info from the numerical video clip of the PNN phase boost (which will be placed at least in asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm) ...

Almost 5 minutes long video of

"Numerical demonstration procedure of violation of the second law of dynamics through PNN".

The thrust increases AS USUAL over time for the same amount of energy supplied .......

But it is counted for the first time and it is NOT linear ……….

Since this violation of F = ma occurs interstellar flight with PNN is possible! … ..

and thank goodness in the "stargate" phase / state :)

you can always pull the plug :)

by E.Laureti …….
    • Violation of F = ma through the PNN

The video relating to the violation of F = ma through the SUB321 PNN is published at www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
      And perhaps it will be illustrated from tomorrow in an APEC videoconference (info in queue)
      altpropulsion.com/ (which has a really nice site!)
      by Asps members Gabriel Granziera and Sergio Zanotti…. Assuming that I will not be present at the videoconference since I do not speak English and we have never had videoconferences on PNN .... so we don't know how it will go at APEC

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

APEC 4/17: UAP Performance & Gravitational Physics
      In this online event, Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will talk about UAP performance and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle. We’ll also hear updates from the Falcon Space team, and we’ll be finishing off the event with an open discussion and ad hoc presentations by conference attendees!

DATE & TIME: Saturday, Apr 17th @ 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET
      ZOOM LINK: zoom.us/j/98931211784
      MEETING ID: 989 3121 1784

Our conference presentation schedule includes: ……………………….

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quo fata ferunt
      E.Laureti
    • Re: APEC Conference Inquiry For "Emidio Laureti"

>Hi Emidio -

>Gabriel suggested that you might want to do a presentation on your work at the APEC >Conference. Is that something you might be open to?

>Sincerely;

>Tim Ventura
      >Phone: (360) 550-0143
      >Online: timventura.com
      >Email: [email protected]
      >Social: Facebook | LinkedIn

Dear Tim Ventura

Gabriel Granziera and Sergio Zanotti were delegated by me to a videoconference with APEC relating to the event. For a logistical and organizational question, their participation will not take place on April 17, 2021, but on the following one.
      In a while, what published today at asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm will be published translated on Sergio Zanotti's website :
      Violation of F = ma through the PNN through the PNN Prototype SUB321

Sincerely
      E. Laureti
    • X Il fronte fankazzista A TROMBETTA mala tempora cucurrunt

-Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
      “Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
      “Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
      Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sarà rimasto male ;) Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
      Ti aggiorno “

asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
    • 10 grams of boost of PNN reactionless prototype SUB321N

neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17/the-new-pnn-subitam-class/

From our American investigating agent Michael:
      “Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. "

- From Gabriel Socio Asps
      “I'm waiting for him to contact me as you wrote him to do; if he delays, I'll show up.
      When you wrote him about 10 gr (of boost from SUB321N ) he will have been hurt;) Previous he wrote me that he had managed to boost F432 but I don't know by how much or other details.
      I update you "

neolegesmotus.com/2020/11/02/f…electromagnetic-thruster/
      neolegesmotus.com/2021/01/18/v…in-high-energy-colliders/
      www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4
      www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
      www.asps.it

E.Laureti
    • In tests with the SUB321N PNN reactionless prototype it is noted that the best operating frequency goes from 430,400mhz to 434,800mhz with SWR = 3.38 and Z = 40.1 ohm ... with high probability the variation of SWR and Z occurs during the test! And therefore currently uncontrollable! Inexplicable "for now" NEW explosions of thrust that reach almost 1 gram!Thrust of the order of 10 grams asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
    • SUB321N reactionless Prototype in progress # 8

1) Thermal dissipation in part NOW present: which avoids / lengthens the times of several "smokes" and combustion starts

2) Improvement of structure stability under pressure for durations greater than 6 - 7 min

3) Better impedance matching… even if you don't get where you want to go

4) Different timing thrusts and inertial states

5) Inexplicable "for now" NEW explosions of thrust that reach almost 1 gram! …. But I have a suspicion

6) Exceeding the threshold of 14 grams of thrust!

7) The Warmeleitpaste seems to infect the area a little

8) Klaatu Barada Nikto! … If the thermal dissipation works at its best…. Together with other…. it seems that the prototype drives the input power and not the preamp … basically it's SUB321N which sometimes wants 100 Watts, or 400 or 500 Watts of input power. So for the paranoid of artificial dementia I should deduce that PNN tends towards self-awareness or that it self-pilots itself! … .. but I don't believ

As soon as possible Asps Members in Videoconference at APEC altpropulsion.com/
    • La propulsione ionica sorpassata dalla PNN

Ion propulsion bypassed from PNN

As shown in the graph www.asps.it/trustgra.jpg
      the ionic propulsion is overtaken by the PNN

Everything happens through the violation or circumvention of the second law of dynamics through the PNN

PNN opens up to the possibility of interstellar flight and the colonization of Earth-like worlds.

Details on www.asps.it and www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

Quo Caeli Tegunt
    • a

Da Nova Astronautica n.168

Nei lab "controllati" dall’Ortodossia di tipologia www.asps.it/gotha.htm si controlla come non trovare mai una CEPPA di innovativo :)

E infatti i gothalist diffamatori e idioti anonimi della PNN www.asps.it/majalagarden.htm stanno ancora all'Apollo 11 cioè a più di mezzosecolo fa . Stanno ancora a elogiare Elon Musk nuovo gestore di idiozie fallimentari a trombetta con sperimentazioni sui bidoni rombanti brutte copie del Saturn V , con cervellotici infiniti supercontrolli , e superverifiche per evitare i soliti onnipresenti e perduranti botti.
      Infatti ops ... ops .... e ancora ops... dai tempi del Saturn V sono senza avamposti sia sulla Luna che su Marte ! :) … però sui media da loro controllati abbaiano alla grande di colonie che con i razzi stranamente mai arrivano.

Ma aggiungerei pure che gli idioti alla "gotha cellula grigia" www. asps.it/gotha.htm che ci dicono che le certificazioni per la PNN le dobbiamo avere dai loro centri di verifica dei " mentecatti a trombetta" magari con patentitino da antennista :)

Nessuno , grazie al cielo, “fucila” questi idioti anonimi e fankazzisti ... quinci e quindi sono ottime coperture per arrivare al volo della PNN passando dai grammi ai kilogrammi .... mentre i gotha arragliano sui certificati , i controlli , megatabelle , i sofware di simulazione, verifiche con ciarle computerizzate , etc...etc..etc..:-)))
      E poi onde evitare qualunque sperimentazione esplorativa , qualunque minimo lavoro sperimentale, GRANDE PERICOLO PER LA LORO SACCENZA ragliano e farneticano sull’indispensabilità di “modelli con software” da fare alla PNN, come se Newton e i fondatori dell’elettrodinamica sperimentale NE AVESSERO FATTO UNO PRIMA basato sulle loro rinturcinazioni mentali per trovare quello che hanno trovato. :)
      Giocherellare infatti con le simulazioni , i modelli e infiniti software offre un grande scampo a chi non sa fare un k*zzo di sperimentale ovvero semplicemente continuare a non fare un k*zzo spacciando la fregnaccia saputella generica da software come fondamentale come se un evento innovativo e rivoluzionario dipendesse dal modello interpretativo e non dall’esperimento.
      La cosa comica è che arragliano falsità attorno al grafico PNN www.asps.it/trustgra.jpg che non è un disegno a ecatzo :) .... ma è derivante dai dati sperimentali del setup della bilancia elettronica Kern. Non ci sono interpretazioni in quel grafico ma solo misure. Quindi dovrebbero contestare il setup sperimentale non a ciarle ma SPERIMENTALMENTE!
      Una cosa impossibile per gli idioti falsari DOC www.asps.it/gabolas.htm ... che oltre non saper fare un k*zzo cercano solo di romperlo a chi lavora sperimentalmente .... ovvero fankazzisti da tastiera sbavanti di invidia per chi veramente innova.
      Infine la paresi della scienza ufficiale di fronte al fenomeno UFO , CERTIFICATO come OSSERVAZIONE SPERIMENTALE DA MILITARI AMERICANI ridicolizza la prosopopea della paralitica e impedita scienza dell’astronautica a trombetta elogiata da idioti come pcf ansiagorod, pippenpauli sarkofagassen e loffa-propulso Serni :)
      Sono recenti infatti queste notizie :
      La misteriosa esistenza degli Ufo e il report del Pentagono sugli "oggetti non identificati" - Dettagli in rainews.it/dl/rainews/media/La…-885b4e9c9606.html#foto-1

e ancora : Ufo, il video della Marina Usa: "Sono tra noi". Il Pentagono conferma: "Immagini autentiche", ecco gli alieni
      google.com/search?q=Ufo%2C+il+…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
      Ufo, il Pentagono conferma: il video con l'oggetto volante che si immerge è autentico
      L'oggetto non identificato viene ripreso da un video dalla nave militare Uss Omaha e pubblicato dal documentarista Jeremy Corbell. Le immagini riprese dalla nave militare Uss Omaha ……………….. from
      repubblica.it/esteri/2021/05/1…my_corbell_uap-301110847/
      Per farla breve , contro le falsificazioni dell’ortodossia scientifica che vede insidiato il suo potere, gli UFO sono astronavi che vengono da altri mondi infischiandose della comica astronautica a trombetta con cui sperperano miliardi di $$$$ pubblici venerando i ceppi mentali relativistici!
      Tutta l’ortodossia scientifica che blocca l’innovazione NON INUTILE andrebbe mandata a pulire i cessi togliendole cattedre , soldi e appestamenti delle sue idiozie sui mass media (riferimento alle cagate inutili chiamate “buci neri” etc. ) ovvero DEPRIVATA della condizione di non nuocere allo sviluppo della fisica e dell’astronautica ….
      Noi abbiamo liste , nella Biblioteca Nazionale di Firenze, ..............
    • PNN at Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC)

12:00pm PT – Gabriel Granziera – Field Self-Interaction Electromagnetic Thruster

Gabriel will be joining us from the ASPS to discuss his team’s experimental research & testing of the PNN, a non-newtonian thruster emits electromagnetic fields which interact to generate a force. By exploiting the interaction between those fields the reaction force can be set to null or at least heavily reduced whilst action force can be boosted. The PNN thruster can work as long as the energy source is active. It doesn’t require to expel mass because since its “reaction” mass is the magnetic field, it virtually doesn’t exists until emitted, therefore the reaction mass is the energy source itself.

From

altpropulsion.com/events/apec-…opulsion-superconductors/
    • PNN at APEC today

12:00pm PT – Granziera & Zanotti – Field Self-Interaction Electromagnetic Thruster

Gabriel Granziera & Sergio Zanotti will be joining us from the ASPS to discuss his team’s experimental research & testing of the PNN, a non-newtonian thruster emits electromagnetic fields which interact to generate a force. By exploiting the interaction between those fields the reaction force can be set to null or at least heavily reduced whilst action force can be boosted. The PNN thruster can work as long as the energy source is active. It doesn’t require to expel mass because since its “reaction” mass is the magnetic field, it virtually doesn’t exists until emitted, therefore the reaction mass is the energy source itself.

altpropulsion.com/events/apec-…opulsion-superconductors/
    • Rovistando nell'immane mucchio di ciarle sulla Displacement Current (DC) che ho in archivio , ho trovato questa minima punta dell'iceberg . Roba da comiche finali per incompetenza e superficialità.

TRADUCO : I SUPER PI**ONI AI SOMARI CON LA DISPLACEMENT CURRENT PER PERDITEMPO!

E vediamo come stavolta meberbs (di Nasaspaceflight ) di arrampica sugli specchi 
      20 Luglio 2018

Ad un certo punto della lunga discussione su una misura dell’impedenza del vuoto E/H = 377 ohm
      forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=43756.60
      meberbs ha sparato (mai sentita prima da alcuno!) che addirittura le sonde Narda venissero tarate con l’impedenza del vuoto (sic!)
      Ho chiesto in giro alla Narda americana e alla succursali e pure a alcuni NG esteri se ne sapevano qualcosa … e nessuno ne sapeva nulla!
      Allora dopo una certa attesa è arrivata questa che manifesta chiaramente i carpiati di meberbs a difesa di Maxwell circa la corrente di spostamento … a PRESCINDERE DALLE MISURE FISICHE.
      Incidentalmente ricordo che anni fa anche E.Fabri scappo di fronte a una misura del genere

@meberbs

Ricevetti allora la seguente da una succursale Narda in Italia (che le allego in coda)

1) Le componenti elettrica e magnetica di un onda e.m. sono generate separatamente e misurate separatamente
      Per la componente magnetica vengono usate bobine di Helmholtz , per la componente elettrica celle TEM and/or camere anecoiche.

2) Per la zona far , come sospettavo ne misurano solo una ( e presumo che sia purtroppo quella elettrica!) e la misura del campo magnetico la deducono dalla formula E/H = 377 ohm.
      Ovvero NON FANNO MAI UNA MISURA DELLE 2 componenti dell’onda insieme.

Conclusione: mi consenta di essere ancora più sospettoso circa tutta questa questione e di dover fare prima o poi una misura di E ed H in zona far contemporaneamente per giungere a conclusioni condivise.

……………….

Gentile Dr. Emidio Laureti,

a nome di Narda la ringrazio per averci sottoposto il suo quesito.
      Prendo spunto per informarla che nei nostri laboratori la componente elettrica e quella magnetica del campo elettromagnetico sono generate separatamente e non calcolate con la formula /, X 377
      Ad ogni modo per la generazione del campo magnetico vengono utilizzate delle bobine di Helmholtz, e per l’elettrico celle TEM e/o camere anecoiche.

Naturalmente in situazione di campo lontano, l’ortogonalità dei due vettori fa si che è corretto misurarne soltanto una componente e derivarne l’altra con la formula che anche lei conosce.

Resto a sua disposizione qualora avesse necessità di ulteriori informazioni.
      Distinti saluti.

MPB Srl
      Jan Bulli Wilkinson
      Direttore Tecnico

Telefono +39 06 41200744 – Interno n° 13
      Fax +39 06 41200653
      Indirizzo Via Giacomo Peroni, 400/402 - 00131 Roma
      Contatto Skype janbulliwilkinson
      Indirizzo Web http://www.gruppompb.com

Peggio purtroppo accade a chi dopo circa 150 anni ha provato a usare il campo magnetico da displacement current.

Miller dice che hanno perso milioni di dollari nel fare antenne basate sulla corrente di spostamento:
      Parole di Miller:

“….Unfortunately, the misinterpretation of Maxwell’s equations is not just an academic error of consequence only to scholars. This error has led to at least two failed antenna designs: the CFA and the EH. And those projects have cost millions of wasted dollars, countless wasted hours, and the destruction of many professional reputations.
      It is time for instructors everywhere to stop teaching an erroneous concept.“
      From asps.it/miller.pdf
      Io ne ho perse solo poche migliaia nel cercare di seguire il consiglio di Poncarè ovvero violazione del III di Newton attraverso il campo magnetico da DC 
      calmagorod.org/pnn-la-sua-genesi/
      In conclusion egregio meberbs le debbo dire che in pratica io tengo i piedi in due staffe sono sia contro che pro displacement current :)
      Quindi non posso che fare gli auguri a chi seguendo i consigli di Poincarè farà una propellanless propulsion da DC e mi darà ragione :)

Dunque INUTILMENTE RIPETO IL GIA DETTO ……non ci resta solo che misurarlo questo benedetto campo magnetico per chiudere una buona volta questa questione la cui purtroppo NON chiusura fa tanto felici i macinatori e elogiatori indefessi delle equazioni di Maxwell

La moderna tecnologia ci offre questa possibilità (E LA COSA COSTA!) … l’unico dettaglio inessenziale è che i maxwellisti questa misura NON la vogliono fare per paura che gli crollino in testa gli epicicli celesti attraverso i quali hanno trasformato le facoltà di fisica in quelle di filosofia mateficentometrica.
      E peggio ricoglioniscono i novizi in fisica con fantasmi (di Maxwell) che nessuno ha mai visto e misurato.
      Ora ripeto il già detto e ne farò una pagina web appena posso onde evitare che debba ripetere di nuovo prima o poi la stessa cosa:
      L’esistenza del campo magnetico H da DS implica che attraverso la E/H =377 ohm si possa misurare con nuovi e purtroppo costosi sensori di campo sia E (campo elettrico) che H
      Piazzandoci a distanza dovuta ( diciamo 50 di lunghezze d’onda) da un dipolo emettente campo di frequenza pari a 144 Mhz
      Se utilizzassimo il Probe elettrico EF 1891 (frequency range 100khz-6Ghz) pag.71 del link
      narda-sts.us/pdf_files/DataSheets/NBM-Probes_DataSheet.pdf
      possiamo misurare il campo elettrico E a 144 Mhz . Il probe elettrico Narda potrebbe rilevare bene 30 Volt/metro (calibrando opportunamente la potenza di emissione del dipolo )
      Mentre il probe magnetico HF 0191 (frequency range 27 Mhz- 1 Ghz) sempre a pag.71
      piazzato al posto di quello elettrico ,sempre alla stessa distanza ,ha la capacità micidiale di ben rilevare i .079 Amp/metro che attraverso la relazione E/H danno i fatali 377 ohm SENZA SCHERMATURE!
      Ho constato PIU’ VOLTE che solo proporre questo tipo di OSCENA E DIRETTA misura sia di E che di H sconvolge e AMMUTOLISCE tutti quelli del circolo E.Fabri ….
      Dettaglio:
      1) E.Fabri divaga sul trigger di oscilloscopio per evitare le 2 corna della questione
      (DS esiste o NON esiste) CON QUALUNQUE PROPOSTA DI PROCEDURA DI MISURA DELLA DS IN CAMPO FAR

2) G.Pastore blocca tutto dicendo che senza DS la luce e le onde e.m. non si propagano :)
      3) Altri peggio dicono che fiat lux è perché fiat DS
      4) Poi c’è F.Mosca che è eterista come me ,non è del circolo di E.Fabri ,ma è un maxwellista rimasto ai tempi in cui si misurava la DS con la sòla della “schermatura” che creava il fischio per fiasco i.e. il campo sostitutivo di H :) (cercare in usenet perché non ripeto!)

Insomma pagando le sonde Narda per quello che purtroppo costano, entro i 50000 euro si potrebbe organizzare tutto il setup sperimentale per risolvere la questione e non continuare più con il lemma SECOLARE DC c’è o non c’è :)
      Ripeto alla nausea che se per caso mi si dimostrasse con quelle fatali sonde Narda che la DS c’è ne sarei ben felice dato che in omaggio a quanto diceva Poincarè:
      Henri Poincaré pointed out that the Newton's third law is violated if the displacement current does exist ... This conjecture implicates that, according to Maxwell’s equations, a net propulsion force can be generated from electromagnetic interaction……” (H. Poincaré, Électricité et Optique (Paris: G Carré et C Naud), 1901, pp 465-6).

Potremmo costruire una Maxwell Spaceship per andare su Marte :)

solo dettaglio che apprezzerà Poincare ... non può funzionare con la DC :)
    • Why do I have to interact 99% with complete morons?

On Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 17:15:21 UTC + 1 Freddie wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 06:11:49 -0800, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>

>>

>> you say asps.it/amortodefame3.jpg

>>

>>

> >> Respond to the next forecast.

>>

>> to the next check ... pro pnn ..... of which increasing the efficiency and the

>> know-how you can sell many things .... but ke I tell you to do

>> so much drool and physical dementia does not make you understand a kazzo :)

> Listen, he cheated: since he sees the check you have scribbled

> the original, how do you think about casing it?

but roftl you are completely stupid

think about it and think again about the existence of photocopies :)

>

> It may be two brackets, but it is the equivalent of four months of retirement

> yours.

>

> Or did they give you a "convertible", as I show here in Borzano?

But don't always give me complete morons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... it will be er coviddddddddd

Amarcord of when Elio Fabri (normal from Pisa) changed his opinion on III _-)

asps.it/frapiscio.htm

and yes I know satisfactions ... especially when they pay you

asps.it/amortodefame3.jpg

on sargassen that I know nonsense :-))))))

and lallo
    • Subject: Towards Mars

As in the past, we used the skills of 3 engineers to build the battery powered PNN cart
      asps.it/carr1.jpg asps.it/carr2.jpg asps.it/carr3.jpg asps.it/carr4 .jpg
      now we will look for the skills on the internet to do “MORE”…. [Note: Further experimental developments with the 3 engineers ended due to management incompatibility of E.Laureti and the engineers ... of the PNN is online :-)]
      As you can see at asps.it/sidetra.jpg in the payload area there is the "solary panel mount"

pressitalia.net/2019/02/scienz…one-a-propulsion-pnn.html
      The whole thing will eventually have to look like something like this PNN drone

neolegesmotus.com/2019/03/08/toward-a-flying-prototype/

In detail we ask this:
      Date 2 in series of this lithium battery asps.it/lipobat.jpg
      we will have to recharge precisely 2 in series with a solar panel with an approximate area of 40 x50 cm
      The main questions will be (I also have MORE questions that I now leave out) these:
      -How long does it take to recharge after the loss of 50% of power of the 2 vertical irradiation lipo batteries, and then at 60 degrees and 30 degrees of the solar panel
      -How much does the proposed solar panel weigh and last?
      -what choices are there between the panels, and where to buy them and roughly how much they cost.

Payments: after functional verification and construction by us of the entire PNN system with panels.
      And if all goes well: Martian surfaces with and without water…. The Nasa robots and Musk's trumpets are free to beat us on time and put their pegs or remove ours :)
      Write to [email protected]

Quo Fata Ferunt

E. Laureti
      asps.it
    • The PNN SUB321n4 prototype is in continuous experimental progress

Details in asps.it/abbon.htm

Since September 2018, we have made decisive progress. In fact, it can be said that the operational PNN was born in September 2018 when we managed to create an autonomous propulsion system with battery power, freeing the whole system from the external power supply of heavy amplifiers and preamps. in the sense that by violating Newton's third principle (ie the principle of action and reaction), the first and second principles of dynamics are also violated. And all this has been observed experimentally ”.

The new PNN thruster like the previous F432 is a propellantless device that circumvents the principle of action and reaction, consequently allowing the construction of new and more economical space propulsion systems without reaction mass ejection. In practice it is powered by electricity alone.

The tests performed are of two types: one on an electronic scale and one on a pendulum balance.

The splendid consequence of all this long work is that a new way of propelling to explore outer space is possible and that we can illustrate in more detail to interested parties who have the same objectives as us. In fact, those so far said would be only words if we could not prove it experimentally

For some years we have said that we were working on this, but we were not believed

pressitalia.net/2019/02/scienz…one-a-propulsion-pnn.html

trasferimentotec.wordpress.com…-spazio-con-piu-facilita/

Many alleged PNN lenders have offered us only chatter and waste of time

Now we will act alone, relying only on our own strengths, we will market PNN

A SUB321 type prototype was designed in 2019 asps.it/takeoff.htm

Given the developments in PNN, the sales quotas for PNN patents have been suspended.

Any news on the marketing of the SUB321 class PNN prototypes are and will be in the links to our links with explicit date 2022

www.asps.it