Last PNN Developments (November 2021)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last PNN Developments (November 2021)

PNN TO COLONIZE OTHER WORLDS

Or the comedians rocket fans know that with their bulky mass losing spaceships (since Von Braun) they will never colonize / industrialize anything in space or they don't know .....

a) in the first case there is unfortunately material from conspiracy or possibly guilty physical dementia .....

b) in the second case, unfortunately, total physical dementia. :) !!

NASA has already banged the horns with the Space Shuttle forcibly scrapped after disasters that were not supposed to happen given the American haste to do space exploration well. Unfortunately, the Shuttle was a trap that had to be more or less usable as an airliner while the media, with enormous waste of media chatter, spread lies about its "safety" at full throttle.

For more than half a century now it has been proven that only disposable products work well with missiles from experience and safety. Which they still do in supplying the ISS International Station at a distance of about 1/1000 (from the Moon) of the distance from the Earth.
      Basically everything that does not allow you to colonize anything when you go to do the accounts OF THE MASS of what you need to STAY on the Moon where the distances are greater and the difficulties in managing and throwing bulky fuel cans increase enormously.

www.asps.it/3tromboni.jpg
      No one has deepened the link between the loss of mass and the possibility of colonizing (industrializing) space.

You cannot colonize anything if you lose more than 99% of the mass in disposable bins of your spaceship to get to and from the Moon (Saturn 5).

Since the Apollo project, every President of the United States has promised that we would soon return to the moon with a permanent base. This stable return theater has been going on for half a century now.
      Now in extolling this enterprise with the Moon it's up to Musk and you forget the snack buddies like him

So everything that is said about PNN is based on the existence of Lorentz forces between "open" circuits in which alternating current flows. Now the Lorentz forces that exist in every commonly used electromagnetic device THAT ONLY USES CLOSED CIRCUITS.

I summarize:

1) I did not invent the Lorentz forces between closed circuits, just as I did not invent the Lorentz forces between open circuits

2) To understand that such pure forces exist between open circuits, this elementary observation of the charge (OPEN CIRCUIT!) Deflected in a magnetic field is sufficient online.scuola.zanichelli.it/am…nif_CapE4_Par6_Amaldi.pdf Event treated in thousands of links and I repeat I did not invent myself!

3) Only with regard to point 2) shows that with OPEN CIRCUITS it is possible to violate Newton's principle of action and reaction. Here is what was written by an opponent of the PNN by a professor of the Normal School of Physics in Pisa Elio Fabri who then changed his opinion:

Example of E. Fabri's mathematical proof of violation of Newton's III in electrodynamics:

sagredo.eu/varie/terzopr-em.pdf.

I gathered other examples of this violation in other links asps.it/setupdip.htm asps.it/pnndatabase.htm

4) IF someone like you or others still does not believe in the violability of Newton's III, he must repeat this simple experiment in a UHF powered V-dipole asps.it/impnn4.png

In which the existence of Lorentz forces between open circuits is demonstrated

5) No one who was shown this V dipole configuration asps.it/impnn2.png said it was physically wrong

6) A road show was held on October 31st 2020 and the participants saw PNN asps.it/PNN488.mp4 push of the PNN F432 prototype asps.it/kh2.jpg

7) In a videoconference demonstration at APEC altpropulsion.com/events/apec-…opulsion-superconductors/ PNN was illustrated and no one advanced the possibility of physical errors (see our links on asps.it)

8) The state of the art of the PNN is in this experimental chart asps.it/trustgra1.jpg where the state of the art of the certified PNN is in the circle at the bottom left.

9) If you say that the thrust is low you are right but since with the violation of the principle of action and reaction there is also that of Newton's second principle ... the thrust PNN as from asps.it/trustgra1.jpg grows to time to grow… UNTIL TAKE OFF. But with the “time” factor there are other problems that require not only time and money but also dozens of engineers…. And unfortunately also a nuclear reactor to have "long" electrical power.

The conclusion is only one if you want to colonize the Moon and Mars…. Forget the rockets and switch to PNN

• Non solo i gothalist ma anche i nasaspaceflight non capiscono una ceppa :-)

It is hard not to understand that if the principle of action and reaction is violated, the second law of dynamics also changes ….

Last PNN Developments (November 2021)

Think about it and think again but I doubt you will get there

Yes… .yes… formed a task force of fools led by Bergin and Meberbs…. Please put these as well asps.it/gotha.htm ))

Non solo i gotha ma anche i nasaspaceflight non capiscono una ceppa

From:ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/ufo-s…a-task-force-1992010.html

"Non capiamo tutto". E il Pentagono vara una task force anti-Ufo

26 Novembre 2021 - 15:30

Dopo il rapporto dello scorso giugno, l'attenzione torna a focalizzarsi sui fenomeni aerei inspiegabili, sempre più numerosi

Federico Garau

Torna prepotentemente alla ribalta il tema degli Ufo (Unidentified Flying Object), acronimo col quale si indica ogni genere di oggetto volante non identificato che solca i cieli del mondo. Evidentemente la questione non può più passare inosservata neppure all'opinione pubblica, dato che il dipartimento della difesa degli Stati Uniti ha diffuso l'informazione della costituzione di una task force creata ad hoc: questa, ribattezzata Airborne object identification and management synchronization group, almeno dichiaratamente, dovrebbe limitarsi allo studio degli oggetti volanti non identificati che sorvolano "zone militari sensibili".

Il fenomeno, al centro di grandi teorie della copsirazione e di molti blockbuster di Hollywood, sta iniziando ad assumere connotati sempre più istituzionali. La nuova task force è arrivata dopo che lo scorso giugno lo stesso Pentagono aveva ammesso in un rapporto di non poter in alcun modo spiegare la natura di 144 avvistamenti effettuati tra 2004 e 2021.

Questi fenomeni, oggi per l'appunto denominati Uap (unidentified aerial phenomena), hanno causato un'interrogazione alla Cia da parte di alcuni politici governativi. Da aprile fino a giugno di quest'anno il Pentagono e la UapTf (Uap Task Force) hanno fornito un resoconto di cui uno solo, il più breve, è stato declassificato e reso pubblico. Quello più lungo e dettagliato, invece, è rimasto ancora secretato ufficialmente per la presenza al suo interno di informazioni di carattere militare. Dal rapporto risultano 144 avvistamenti reali e di natura sconosciuta. Per alcuni di questi è stata cercata disperatamente una spiegazione che potesse rientrare nelle 4 categorie note, vale a dire quella dei "disordini aerei" (ad esempio velivoli non segnalati, false segnalazioni o errori di sensori), quella dei "fenomeni atmosferici", quella della "tecnologia industriale" (ad esempio droni, palloni meteo) e quella dei "sistemi nemici" (tecnologia, cioè, di Paesi ostili agli Usa).

Nonostante questo immane sforzo, tuttavia, ben 80 fenomeni sono accostabili solo alla quinta categoria, quella definita "other", ovvero "altro", che riguarda una serie di oggetti fisici reali contraddistinti da inesplicabili e non convenzionali capacità tecnologiche di volo e da prestazioni aerodinamiche che stravolgono le leggi della fisica ad ora note. Avvistamenti effettuati direttamente da personale militare o segnalati da strumentazioni tecnologiche (ovvero contemporaneamente da radar da terra, o installati su navi o velivoli) in grado di rilevare anche tracce radiotrasmissive.

Avril Haines, Direttore dell'Intelligence Usa a livello nazionale (Dni) che sovrintende tutte le 16 agenzie di spionaggio comprese Fbi e Cia, è stata decisamente esplicita nelle dichiarazioni rilasciate in occasione del Congresso "Hour future in space: Ignatius Forum": "Ritorna sempre la domanda: 'C'è qualcosa che non capiamo e potrebbe avere origine extraterrestre?", si era chiesta. "Eravamo abbastanza sicuri che non saremmo riusciti a classificare ognuno di questi rapporti Uap nelle varie categorie che abbiamo identificato", ha ammesso poi Haines, "perché francamente non siamo stati in grado di capire tutto al riguardo". C'è stato spazio anche per l'ironia, dato che il Dni ha scherzato sulla possibilità che il Direttore venisse licenziato nel caso in cui avesse deciso di rivelare al forum "la cosa più bella" che l'intelligence sta facendo tuttora nello spazio.

Ribadendo il pericolo per la sicurezza nazionale di detti velivoli, pertanto, il vice segretario alla Difesa Kathleen Hicks ha emesso l’ordinanza per stabilire la creazione di una nuova task force.

• Why do I have to interact 99% with complete morons?

On Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 17:15:21 UTC + 1 Freddie wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 06:11:49 -0800, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>

>>

>> you say asps.it/amortodefame3.jpg

>>

>>

> >> Respond to the next forecast.

>>

>> to the next check ... pro pnn ..... of which increasing the efficiency and the

>> know-how you can sell many things .... but ke I tell you to do

>> so much drool and physical dementia does not make you understand a kazzo :)

> Listen, he cheated: since he sees the check you have scribbled

> the original, how do you think about casing it?

but roftl you are completely stupid

think about it and think again about the existence of photocopies :)

>

> It may be two brackets, but it is the equivalent of four months of retirement

> yours.

>

> Or did they give you a "convertible", as I show here in Borzano?

But don't always give me complete morons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... it will be er coviddddddddd

Amarcord of when Elio Fabri (normal from Pisa) changed his opinion on III :)

asps.it/frapiscio.htm

and yes I know satisfactions ... especially when they pay you

asps.it/amortodefame3.jpg

on sargassen that I know nonsense :-))))))

and lallo
    • I answer to all.

NASA and ESA have the precondition that reactionless propulsion (i.e. our PNN) does not work since neither the Dean Drive (which you insist on) nor the Emdrive nor anything else does.

So they don't even examine PNN as a hypothesis.

In addition I add that the missile industry would be destroyed if the PNN worked. As Italian aerospace agencies have told me, this would cause millions of unemployed people and the closure of many aerospace industries (especially the American ones).

Faced with this, all the few who have seen PNN work have seen that the PNN push exists and works.

So in order not to pass for crazy we can only show the experimental evidence to be believed.

Experimental tests were carried out, both with a ballistic pendulum and with a battery operated prototype with remote control on an arm balance of this typehttp://www.asps.it/kerup3.png

But it gets worse, so PNN is repulsive to rocket science you believe in (including solar sails which are comical to us):

PNN violates not only the principle of action and reaction, but and this is the main HORROR , which is NOT to be believed, it also violates the second principle of dynamics!

With a fixed power output of 250 Watt at 432 Mhz, the thrust increases over time, so for the PNN it is also necessary to rewrite the second law of dynamics and Newton's principle of inertia.

Basically all 3 of Newton's laws are violated!

This is the EXPERIMENTAL graph in which the thrust of the PNN grows over time asps.it/trustgra1.jpg

This is observed on any balance that any counterparty wants to use and we leave others the freedom to try it wherever they like.

Anyone who wants to give a conventional explanation eventually finds themselves admitting that inside our F432BA prototype there is either Peter Pan or Santa's reindeer

We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves us wrong, that is, WE ARE WRONG!

But there is a problem the lithium batteries are discharged after about 2 minutes of operation for which a kilopower type nuclear reactor would be needed which we do not have. But it is not over yet: the dynamics or rather the electrodynamics of the PNN violates both the conservation of momentum and the conservation of energy of Newtonian mechanics for which also the conservation of energy must be rewritten.

By rewriting it, the conservation of energy also contradicts the theory of relativity.

To conserve energy, the mass of the PNN system must decrease with increasing velocity in exactly the opposite of the theory of relativity.

The problem of the PNN is that the thrust, as I said, increases over time, practically contradicting all the terrestrial physics with which rockets are built

PNN is an UFO for Earth physics and comical mass-losing rockets. PNN does not lose mass like rockets.

Not even 1/100th of Artemis 1's mass returned from Artemis's trip around the Moon.

We have obtained an international patent of that

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en…7&_cid=P22-LBYWS8-05338-1

And everything will be better displayed in our ecommerce site propulsion-revolution.com/

when it will be operational and all translated into English in all parts.

We will sell prototypes of the F432BA type after experimental demonstration so as not to be taken for scammers.

Greetings

Dr. E.Laureti(PNN Ceo)
    • Il giorno lunedì 27 febbraio 2023 alle 16:18:42 UTC+1 Arne Saknussemm ha scritto:
      > :: On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 06:33:05 -0800 (PST)
      > :: (it.discussioni.misteri)
      > :: <[email protected]>
      > :: pnn calmagorod <[email protected]> wrote:
      >
      > > ... . osservo soli i fatti dopo miliardi spesi dai trombettisti verso
      > e dimmi, come la porti al di fuori del pozzo gravitazionale la tua PNN
      > se non con quelle che tu chiami "trombette" ? Non per altro, ma quello
      > che continui a non capire è che servono DUE propulsioni, una per uscire
      > dal pozzo gravitazionale ed una seconda per viaggiare

questa è una soluzione ..... ovvero quella che sembra più naturale

ma ce ne sono altre 2

In base a questa di 2 anni fa circa ... la legge del moto della PNN è questa asps.it/trustgra1.jpg
      ben più orribile dello sconvolgimento causato dalla violazione del terzo ....
      In pratica la violazione di F=ma
      Un nostro collaboratore dalla riprese della bilacia kern ha tradotto la sequenza dei dati numerici in un grafico ... con un programma ad hoc.
      Roba che vedendola da circa 7 anni debbo per forza crederci ... a meno di ipotizzare un "complotto delle bilance" :)
      La spinta PNN aumenta nel tempo se come tutto lascia prevedere la PNN rincula sul sedicente vuoto. Siamo completamente out dalla fisica newtoniana ... e non è che la cosa si possa accettare se, ripeto, uno non la guarda e riguarda sperimentalmente molte ma molte volte.
      E' questo quello che ai cattedratici non va giù .... quella che sembra non solo la violazione del III ma anche del II di newton ... e ops .. ops...
      dell'energia ... la conservazione della qdm era giò violata dl terzo. Questa cosa è stata fatta con la PNN di classe SUB non in vendita rispetto a quella in vendita ici propulsion-revolution.com ... la PNN di Baciccia Amundsen.
      ... Cosa ho fatto l'annoscorso con la classe PNN di tipologia SUB : ho disposto al meglio l'alimentazione esterna con l'alimentatore pesante (30 kg circa) della Ilalab ... cavo coassiale lasco e moscio che entrava nel sottocoda della SUB ... e dopo circa 5 minuti sono arrivato a circa 12 grammi di spinta ... con effetti collaterali che non mi spiegavo ( è know-how che non divuigo gratis) ...
      in termini drammatici potrei dire che la SUB alimentata a lungo ha una spinta che tende a uguagliare il peso del prototipo e a prendere il volo col coassiale di alimentazione alimentato nelle sue metalliche kiappe :) ...
      peggio con la temperatura del prototipo oltre i 300 gradi e la cottura dell'isolante dei Litz-wire ... e spappolamento delle ferriti dismesse dall'armata rossa che ho trovato in lituania anni fa ( le hanno esaurite) ... dato che la dissipazione termica è meglio di quella del Baciccia Amundsen ... ma non molto ma molto meglio ... e cambiavano altri parametri distruttivi per il SUB. ... quinci e quindi STOP ... anche per non rompere l'ecatzo all'inerzia del Lab... e della Terra.
      .Ora con una Sub migliorata (di molto) si potrebbe portare il prototipo in fase di trazione del cavo e quindi di di volo autonomo se ci fosse il kilopower.
      Ma seguendo i consigli dell'ing. di Roma 3 ... ho pensato di utilizzare questa brutale CRESCENTE spinta per farmi un accessorio che manderebbe a cagare con altra struttura
      il reattore nucleare kilopower,
      le Tesla a batteria di muskino ,
      i pannelli solari,
      le centrali a gasses ,
      a carbone,
      e tutti i pipponi connesi e interconnessi per generare energia su questo pianeta:
      il Zero Point Energy Dynamo ... il ZPED ... che pesca energia dal vuoto ...
      dato che la Dynamo PNN va a pescare energia dal sedicente NULLA .... ovvero dall'energia di punto zero
      Orrore degli orrori ma come fai .. ops ops a pescare energia dove non c'è un KAZZO :)
      Egregi ....il vuoto non è vuoto ...
      ma ha la sua fisica
      anche perchè in fisica differentemente dal vuoto letterario
      in fisica
      l'energia è uno scalare
      quinci e quindi è definita
      a meno di una costante
      ... la materia stessa
      stelle e galassie
      alcuni dicono ...
      si sia
      creata dal
      VUOTO!
      Ma chioso l'ultima ....
      a me sinceramente non me ne frega un cazzo dell'origine dell'universo :)
      ... perchè la fisica (che saluto)

E' LA SCIENZA DEL COME E NON DEL PERCHE'
      mi basta che la dinamo PNN
      giri senza statore. :)
      dite pure che è la befana
      o che ha stato putin..
      dite quel ke ecatzo vi pare A MANETTA
      io volo basso

e lallo